Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fab Picks From The Flower Collection

When I claimed my Php 2,500 gift certificate from The Flower Collection last January, their items were on sale from 10% up 70% off. My mom and I dropped by their Robinson's Galleria branch after running a few errands around Ortigas area. 

I was thinking of buying the items from my Celebrating the Holiday Season in Style post, but later decided to chose other items instead. I bought two plain tops at 70% off - a light blue closed neck top with hemband and a round neck tangerine top with light ruffles and hemband. 


My mom got more items. She had a great time checking the sale items. She picked two dresses and two tops. She bought these black wrap-dress with ruffles and a red jersey halter dress. 


She also bought a semi butterfly-sleeved flowery top and a brown halter top with ruffles. 


All these items cost me Php 5,500. But since we picked items that were on 50% to 70% off, it only costs me Php 2,200. That's a huge savings, right?

We really love their collection of tops and dresses. These are items that you can wear all year round.

I still have with me a Php 500 gift certificate that I'll be using some other time. I'm thinking of buying an item from their new arrivals. You can check clothes from The Flower Collection here.

Late post, but I'm still thankful to Manila Shopaholic, Manila Reviews and The Flower Collection. This Php 2,500 gift certificate is the prize I've won from last December 2010's holiday contest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Huge discount nga sis. I love your picks. They look comfy to wear.

Anonymous said...

You did great in your shopping. That's indeed a great deal of savings. Those tops are pretty and I bet they look nice on you.

Post a Comment