Thursday, November 22, 2012

Good Housekeeping Magazine Makeover

Have you seen my makeover page at Good Housekeeping magazine October 2012 issue? If not, here it is:

Good_Housekeeping_magazine_October 2012,mommy_makeover
Dress: Plains & Prints, Belt: Unarosa, Shoes: VNC
Accessories: The Ramp Crossings



I felt good for being chosen for the Mommy Makeover section.

I got excited during hair color, hair cut and hair treatment session at Azta Urban Salon. My long black hair turned into mahogany-colored layered bob. Love it! My family, friends and everyone else loved my new hair. Thanks to Anton, Azta Salon senior hairstylist, for taking care of my hair.

It was raining hard during the photoshoot. Good thing, my husband accompanied me to the studio.

Thank you Ms. Pia, GH, beauty and fashion editor, for choosing the best dress for me. I initially  prefer wearing pants for the shoot, yet, she knew that wearing the dress would be perfect. And she was right!

Here's a TIP she shared:
Look for a dress in a cut that suits your body type. Halters are flattering for almost any body shape, making your shoulders look sexy.
Thanks also to Niña, GH Editorial Assistant, for making my look complete. Yes, I felt fab! Thanks to Elaine, Guerlain makeup artist, for making me look prettier; and to Sonia, for the natural hair style and for taking care of it throughout the photoshoot.

Thanks also to Jun for the great photo!

Again, thank you so much Good Housekeeping Magazine Philippines for this wonderful experience.

nice meeting you all :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! That's you. I have a copy of issue. Cool !

http://devmommy.com

Unknown said...

@chi, thanks! :)

Post a Comment