Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lighten Dark Spots Effectively

Saying goodbye to dark spots!

Having skin discoloration is one of the skin challenges I've encountered. I found out that it was caused by my previous pregnancy, frequent sun exposure and intake of oral contraceptives.

These dark spots are called Melasma. In my case it's Choalasma or the "mask of pregnancy" . Those dark splotches developed during pregnancy. It lightened few months after I gave birth. But the dark spots returned and become visible since I'm taking oral contraceptives and I'm exposed to the sun.

Thankful I've learned about Pynocare, an anti-melasma oral supplement, this year. As instructed, I took two capsules regularly for 8 weeks. I initially didn't know what to expect, but I felt great with the results!

True, it helped lighten those dark spots! I even felt that my skin becomes lighter and smoother.

If you're also suffering from dark spots or skin discolorations, I highly recommend Pynocare. It's really effective. Now, I have boxes of Pynocare capsules to maintain my radiant skin and even skin tone. It's safe and natural.



If you're suffering from melasma, you can see visible results around 8 weeks. Still, the result depends on the type of skin pigmentation.

The combination of good external skincare and effective internal supplements works best. And of course, always use sunscreen.
About Pynocare

Pynocare 40 Actisome is a natural oral depigmentation solution. It effectively repairs and strengthens the skin from the inside out, visibly reducing the size and intensity of skin pigmentation.

It is a revolutionary treatment that helps lighten dark spots from within. Its MSCC Complex formula targets the hyperactive melanocytes, thus controlling the overproduction of melanin.
How can you get melasma?

While sun exposure is the biggest factor, using cosmetics with phototoxic ingredients and imbalanced hormones due to pregnancy, intake of oral contraceptives and anti-seizure drugs, and genetics can also contribute to skin discolorations.
Tip: Take Pynocare capsule after meals.

Caution: It is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Consult with your doctor.

I agree... with Pynocare, dark spots are lightened from within.

0 comments:

Post a Comment