Off to the male locker.
Since my son is already 7-years-old, he's not allowed be inside the female locker room. That worried us since he'll be alone inside the male locker room! Grateful that Ace Water Spa and Bert Lozada's staff assisted him inside.
|see you after class!|
I watched and took some photos from the 2nd floor window.
Stretching exercises before the lesson.
Basic floating. Head under water.
|now, I'm floating!|
I agree with their swimming method, "There are no shortcuts to achieve total independence or success in the water."
Glad that my son was able to enjoy his summer days. Though things had not started well on his first day, and we have to call on the school's attention, it ended well.
I know that the10 days swimming session is not enough since he's just starting with the basics. Until now, he's asking me to take more swimming lessons at Ace Water Spa.
His progress card.
|Swim Jammer 1|
Thanks to everyone at Ace Water Spa, for making Brent's summer lessons an enjoyable one! Special mention to Teacher Rojar (his swimming teacher) and Teacher Oliver (his locker room buddy).
If you're planning to enroll your kids at D' Ace Plaza, here are some reminders:
- Be there 15 minutes before the class starts
- Before every lesson, you need to go to Bert Lozada's office at the lower ground to give your ID in exchange of a swimmer's pass
- Then, present the swimmer's pass at the reception area to get your stub and locker room key
- Go inside the locker room and give your stub. They will keep your shoes, sandals or slippers
- Then, take a shower a few minutes before the lesson starts
- Swimming at their heated indoor pool without worrying about sunburn
- Helpful and courteous staffs
- Systematic procedures and safety rules for everyone's benefit
You can join the last batch of Bert Lozada's swimming lessons. Batch 5 runs from May 22 - June 1, 2013.
Bert Lozada Swim School at D' Ace Plaza
United St., cor. Brixton St. near Pioneer, Pasig City.