Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sabrett Hotdog at 50% Off

I always want a good deal. I guess, everyone wants this too. I've been checking Ensogo's deals since the day it started its first offer. This time, I've availed of its current deal - New York’s No. 1 Sabrett Hotdogs (valued at P200). Sabrett is the original New York-style frankfurters. My first Ensogo voucher! :)


The voucher is valid at Sabrett Hotdogs Eastwood Branch and Sabrett Hotdogs Shangri La Branch. Since we're at Shangrila Plaza Mall every weekends because of my daughter's ballet class, I can use this to buy snacks for my kids who love hotdogs and chicken nuggets. I've just bought 2 vouchers and paid only Php 200 ($4.63 USD) through Paypal.

Ensogo, with their tagline "Let's save together. Let's help together" make sure that people get value for their money. You can have 50%-90% savings on restaurants, hotels, spa, salons and a lot more. Aside from that, 3% of their revenue will be donated to a chosen charity. Payments are made through Bancnet ATM, Paypal and over-the-counter bank payments.

Register at Ensogo to update yourself on their daily promos and greatest deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment