Thursday, February 11, 2010

Best Friends in Total Girl Magazine

Summit Media Total Girl magazine

Total Girl Magazine February 2010 issue features my daughter, Skylah and my little sister, Jalysa, in their Totally True section - best friend edition.

In this page, Skylah and Jalysa shares what makes them best friends, the fun things they enjoy doing together, their bonding moments and the perks of having a "bestie" in the family. Having a true bestfriend is indeed important and I am glad that they've found friendship in each other. As Jalysa says, "I know she'll always be there for me the same way that I'll always be here for her. We're growing up together, and I'll surely be there to guide her through her life."

It was last December when the girls had their photo shoot at Summit Studio. My daughter is not at the age of being a "tween." She would just turn 6-years-old this year. Still, I am proud and happy that she had experienced being part of this magazine. The only thing that matters to me is that she enjoyed the photoshoot and felt more happier as she saw the magazine.  

Summit Media Total Girl magazine

Total Girl Magazine is Summit Media's lifestyle magazine for tween girls. It's a magazine that encourages girls to be confident and comfortable with who they are. Reading the pages of the magazine is always fun, inspiring and informative.

Grab your Total Girl Magazine copy now!

6 comments:

pehpot said...

aww, that is so cool! Congrats! Mommy join ka naman or help me spread the word.. I am giving away 20 free movie tickets :)

Unknown said...

Hi. This is Mary Narvasa. I won @ 3rd Prize at BHO's contest. Instead of advertising my blogspot, I would like to advertise my other blog.

Thank you. :) Please email me at marynarvasa@gmail.com.

Silvergirl said...

wow congrats!! cute naman nila, ung sis mo pag mag dalaga yan naku!! ganda niya

Golden said...

Congrats to your daughter, and kudos too for being a good mother to her.

Lots of love,

Chris said...

congrats! how did she get featured? by the way, can we exchange links? :D

Unknown said...

@pehpot, thanks for inviting me to join. hope to win :)

@mary, yes please let me know what blog you want to advertise here

@silvergirl, thanks so much

@golden, thanks :)

@chris, sure let's exchange links!

Post a Comment