Saturday, July 18, 2009

Armani Exchange Denim Sale

Great news for jeans lover and sale enthusiasts! Armani Exchange is having a denim sale for both men and women’s line! This New Premium Denim starts at $98. Amazing! This is definitely a huge steal considering the great quality of this top brand. It’s time to wear fashionable premium denim at a lesser price.

I love to wear jeans and I love their selections for women. Here are my top choices that I know would perfectly fit my body shape and would look good on me:

armani jeans armani jeans armani jeans

A|X Pocket Boot Cut. This is a dark wash jeans has a bright color on the pocket embroidery with A|X logo detail. Dark jeans are classic and I can wear this with almost any kind of tops.

Potassium Straight Leg. This is a classic low rise straight leg jeans. Wearing this jeans would make me look sexy and flattering at the same time.

Embroidered Skinny Flare Fit. This jeans gives a sexy fit through the waist and leg, then flares slightly near the bottom. I love this jean for it creates a long lean line that would give me a flattering fit. The embroidered pocket detail is perfect.

Aside from the denim sale, they also have these promotions:

1. Purchase a full price pair of denim from Armani Exchange, in store or online, between July 7, 2009 to July 19, 2009, to receive a gift card of $20 off on your next purchase of $100 or more. This valid from July 30, 2009 through August 15, 2009.

2. Join the “Text AX contest” SMS campaign. All you have to do is text A|X to win a pair of denim every day for the month of July. Just text the keyword “DENIM2″ to ARMANI (276264).

Armani Exchange is inspired by street-chic culture, fashionable dance music and everything that signifies freedom and personal style. Check out the jeans selections at Armani Exchange and this is one thing that you can’t really resist.
Post?slot_id=41949&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Post a Comment