Friday, November 20, 2015

Receiving FREE product samples

I love free stuff! Well, who doesn't?

Whisper. Lux. Pantene. These are just some of the samples I've received recently.

It's good that our local companies and marketers are sending out these freebies. People got to try them for "free" and have their own experience.

For me, these samples made me aware of these new products. When I got to try them, I become more confident on buying it. Some of those samples even get included in grocery shopping list.

Whisper Skin Love ultra slim sanitary napkin

Whisper-skin-love-napkin_sample
sample from Everydayme

LUX The Perfumed Bath Collection Magical Spell body wash and perfumed soap

Lux-perfume-bath_sample
#BatheWithLUX from their sign-up campaign

Pantene Pro-V shampoo & conditioner and Pantene 3-Minute Miracle

Pantene-shampoo-conditioner_3-Minute-Miracle-sample
#DoItAllHair #DoItAllBella from Belle De Jour BDJBuzz survey

I have other samples which I've already used but failed to take photos of. Well, some are getting lost and not reaching our place. Still, I'm thankful for sample products arriving at my doorstep.

Thanks for all these! Welcoming more samples! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment