Monday, September 3, 2012

Wake Me Up When September Ends

"As my memory rests
But never forgets what I lost
Wake me up when September ends."
- Green Day

Weird. But this song that reminded me that, "hey, it's already September!"

Reminding me that time really flies so fast. Of things coming to an end. Moving on.
Of realizations that hardships, pain and losses, detours that make me more stronger.
Making me remember the best moments... Looking forward to a better life ahead.

The last week of July and the month of August had been too fast. I've set aside this blog, logging into Facebook, and even missed a lot of opportunities to have more time with life.

+ What had been
School activities from Nutrition Month and House System to Buwan ng Wika.
Suspension of classes due to heavy rains and flooding.
Dealing with the loss of a beloved family member.
Getting behind the scenes!
Working out piles of work and issues.
Being here, there and everywhere. :)

I'll be posting few snippets from the past weeks after this post or maybe after this week.

"Ring out the bells again
Like we did when spring began
Wake me up when September ends."


Hope you are all doing great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment