Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thai Massage Day With Hubby

After doing our Friday errands, my hubby and I dropped by Nuat Thai Libis for our much needed massage.

Photo: Nuat Thai Facebook page

I love the relaxing ambience as soon as we entered the place. It's small yet cozy. We were given clean flip flops and were led to the foot wash area afterwards.

We had our Thai massage inside the dimly lit room. We were asked to change in a clean set of pajamas. I appreciate wearing it for the entire massage session since it’s more comfortable. The soothing music and scented oils that surrounds the place also keeps me at ease.

There are individual massage cubicles separated by drapes so it's really great being pampered with that kind of privacy. 

Photo: Nuat Thai Facebook page

The stretching technique was good enough and I got the massage pressure that I asked from their therapist. It releases my stresses and my muscle tensions. I felt relaxed and energized afterwards.

We didn't take photos as all we needed that time is to relax and enjoy the experience as much as possible.

I use the 2 Gift Certificates from MomFriday (which I won from her previous blog anniversary contest). Thanks MomFriday, we had a great treatment.

Thanks Nuat Thai for the good massage and courteous service.
I would want to have a foot massage and a Swedish massage soon! Their rates are really affordable! 

Click on the photo to see their rates.


Nuat Thai Libis
2nd Flr, 90 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.
(across Shopwise, above RCBC and Allied Banks), QC
Contact # 477-5004
Open daily from 12 noon to 2pm

1 comments:

jellybelly said...

Wow,nice place, relaxing massage and best of all, free :) I've never won anything online yet.


The Twerp and I

Post a Comment