Sunday, December 27, 2009

Total Girl Photo Shoot: Behind the Scenes

After my youngest sister, Jalysa appeared in Total Girl magazine's December 2009 issue; she received a call again for another photo shoot. This time the photo shoot is with my daughter, Skylah.

This is Skylah's first shoot for Total Girl. Though a bit young to be a "total girl," as the magazine is created for tweens and teens, we are all glad that she is already part of it. I could feel her happiness while the make-up artist and hairstylist prepared her for the shoot. A simple makeup that fits her perfectly.

We're all excited to see them on Total Girl magazine's February 2010 issue. They would appear in the magazine's Totally True section, family best friend edition.

Here are some behind the scene shots.

Total Girl hair and make-up

Total Girl hair and make-up

Summit Media Total Girl photoshoot

6 comments:

David Funk said...

Wow, your daughter looks great in the pics! I think she has future stardom in her, and glad she enjoyed the experience!

Happy holidays my friend!

Leilanie said...

Hi there! My contest has ended and I wanted to give you a big thank you for sponsoring. At this time, I request the transfer of your ec credit sponsorship to my account. You can find my account profile here: http://entrecard.com/details/143400.

A little reminder. Your ec sponsorship was a total of: 2000 credits. Thank you again for sponsoring.

Ms. Marie from Travelin' With Marie

Leilanie said...

I got them. Thank you!

Clarissa said...

Your daughter looks great!!I'm sure you're so proud of her.Beauty runs in the family!!^_^

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!!^_^

MJ said...

future star I think?
good talent...wish her luck..!

Happy new year in advance!

Unknown said...

@ david, thank you and I'm happy my daughter enjoyed the shoot

@ clarissa, thank you and Happy New Year!

@ me, thanks :)

Post a Comment