Sunday, May 17, 2015

NIDO Fortigrow Fortified Mother's Day video tribute

Times may change, but a mother's love is timeless.

This love is shown in the latest video of NIDO FORTIGROW® Fortified Philippines. Perhaps you've seen it already. Again, let's watch the video here:


Times may change, but a mother’s love is timeless. This story shows why our moms will always be #1. Share this video and celebrate your mom today! #1moms #happymothersday
Posted by NIDO FORTIFIED® Philippines on Saturday, 9 May 2015


Different Times, Different Love.

Nido Fortigrow® celebrates Mother’s Day through this heart-warming video of a grandmother, mom, and daughter. It shows that moms will always be #1. It's so inspiring! This is the best Mother's Day video I've seen and my favorite video commercial from Nido as well.

It’s a reminder for us to appreciate and thank the "moms" in our lives - our own mom, our mother-in-law, grandmother, aunt and everyone who took the roles of being a mom.

I love how NIDO Philippines continuously pays tribute to mothers everywhere for their timeless and nurturing love. Thank you for showing that love!

Last year, I remember how I got to be part of their surprise Mother's Day Pampering event. Not only that, a lot of moms enjoyed the "Wear Your Love" #1Mom shirts personalized by their kids and families.

I will always be a mom and a proud Nido mom!

#1moms #happymothersday

True, I appreciate my mom more when I become a mom myself. How beautifully rewarding being a mom can really be!

Thanks ma, for all your sacrifices and nurturing ways. I will always be grateful for having you.

Cheers to all moms out there! Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment