I had my first MIBF experience years back when I was still working in a magazine publishing company. I'm really thrilled by the thousands of books and educational materials to choose from.
Now on its 32nd year, MIBF has been a one-stop shop where local and foreign publishers, authors, book sellers, and readers converge to celebrate reading and the power of books.
This year, OMF Literature, the country’s leading Christian publisher, wants to share with you what they read for inspiration, instruction and insight.
Click HERE if you want FREE Entrance Ticket to MIBF and a Freebie from OMF Lit!
Just visit OMF Lit booth at Aisle D!
- Get 20% off on ALL OMF Lit local, republished and imported titles
- Visitors with the I Read Postcard can avail of selected titles at 30% off. You can get this from all OMF LIt Bookshops in Metro Manila or from their website.
Plus, get to enjoy the launch of new titles, exciting events, activities and more! Check OMF Lit event schedule here.
Don’t miss the chance to be part of this big event! Enjoy amazing deals and discounts. It's also your chance to shop books for Christmas gifts!
Some co-located event at the MIBF are:
- The 3rd Philippine English Language Conference (Sept. 15-17)
- My Wellness Program (Sept. 16-17, Function Rooms 1&2), a two-day health and wellness fair
- Super Kids 2011 (Sept. 16-17, Function Room 3), an early childhood education conference
- The Best of Anime 2011 (Sept. 17 & 18, Function Room 4 & 5)
- 2011 Music Festival Manila (Sept. 18, Function Rooms 1, 2 & 3)
Visit the Manila International Book Fair’s official website to know more about the list of exhibitors and full schedule.
Event Date: September 14 - 18, 2011 from 10 A.M. – 8 P.M.
Venue: Exhibit Halls 1 – 4, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." ~Charles W. Eliot