Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gastro Chef Christmas Calendar 2010

Gastro Chef Knife Magnet

This is my first Gastro Chef product. A Knife Magnet made of Philippine Rosewood and Oak Inlay. I won this from Herword's previous contest. I can't believe that it cost Php 1795.00 ($42).

My sister also won in that same contest and got herself Sandwich Boards (in 4 sets) made of rosewood.


Gastro Chef has wonderful cutting boards, cooking tools, kitchen knives and accessories, serving trays, wine accessories and lifestyle products for your kitchen. Their products showcase the best of Danish design platform and Filipino craftsmanship.
I agree, it's more than just a kitchen brand... it's a lifestyle!

If you want to own a Gastro Chef product, you can join Gastro Chef Christmas Calendar 2010 contest and you might be lucky to win. They are giving away prizes every weekdays starting December 1-December 24.

The prizes from December 1 to 6 are:

December 1: Steak Board (with hole and groove)
December 2: Set of 10 Coasters
December 3: Bread Knife
December 6: Paring Knife

Congratulations to my husband!
He won last December 3 and he'll get to receive a Bread Knife (cost Php 1125.00)! That complements the Knife Magnet that I've previously won.


To join:

1. Register and log-in at the Gastro Chef Christmas Calendar.
2. Click on the current date and answer the question for the day. Questions are simple, it's just like answering a survey.

Goodluck and I hope you'll win too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment