Wednesday, May 12, 2010

April Magazines Grand Slam

April Magazines - Grand Slam

The month of April is my daughter's birth month. Now, she's already 6 years old. It had been a simple family celebration and I'm glad she got what she wished for.



Knowing that her pictures got published in the April issue of the magazines that we frequently read is so delightful. Its like a birthday gift for her too! I can almost say that it's indeed a Grand-Slam moment!
Disney Princess - Birthday Princess
 Disney Princess - Birthday Princess
Working Mom - Mommy Moments My First Swimsuit
Working Mom Magazine: Mommy Moments

Baby Mag - Gallery Fun in the Sun
Baby Magazine Gallery: Fun in the Sun

Smart Parenting - Kiddie Greets
Smart Parenting: Kiddie Greets

Moms Today March April - Precious Moments Dressed For Summer
Moms Today March April issue: Precious Moments Dressed For Summer

Manila Bulletin April 17- Birthday Corner
Manila Bulletin April 17 - Birthday Corner

Total Girl - Birthday Shoutout
Total Girl magazine: Birthday Shoutout

Smart Parenting - Parents Pointers
Smart Parenting: Parents' Pointers

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! Your girl is a celebrity. Very cool birthday gift huh :)

Golden said...

She's such a beauty!

Lots of love,

Mylene said...

Very nice! For sure you have a copy of those mag as souvenirs ;)

redamethyst said...

wow ang galing naman. swerte ka talaga sa mga ganyan noh. and your girl is really pretty.
nga pala, invite sana kita to join yuuki's contest as my referral. http://www.itsnotalwaysaboutme.com/2010/05/the-game-is-on.html

thanks

EricaOrange said...

wow naman mommy!

David Funk said...

Hi Czaroma!

Skylah is indeed a celebrity and I can't think of a better birthday gift than this!

TGIF my friend!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute that a little girl's wish came true. She must be really ecstatic. I remember when I was 12 years old and my article was published in Mod Magazine ---I felt like a celebrity.

moonstar said...

hi sis, visiting you here today, hope you can join my giveaway too,
http://www.melandriaromero.net/2010/05/be-beautiful-and-win-avon-anew-360.html

Post a Comment