Thursday, October 8, 2009

Adgitize Payment Received, Earnings Doubled

Adgitize payment money advertising online
I received my fourth Adgitize payment. My earnings almost doubled for the month of September. So far, this is the highest payment I received from Adgitize. There are even days when I failed to write a post and clicked ads on the network.

From the forum, Ken Brown writes Adgitize Pays Out over $2,400 for September -
Two publishers/affiliates earned over $50. Two publishers earned more than $40. 10 publishers earned $30 or more. Twenty publishers exceeded $20 for the month of September.

I am proud to say that I am one of the 10 publishers who earned $30 or more! Part of these earnings came from my affiliates who are now Advertisers as well - Tinkerputt's Turf, Sales Promos Events, and Views of Life.

To those who are not Adgitize members yet, I am encouraging you to join Adgitize now!

Adgitize your web site.



6 comments:

EJ said...

how does it work, will you pls give me some tips?

Grampy said...

Very nice. Don't you just love adgitize.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's an amazing amount. You are part of the top earners so a definite congrats is in order.

Grampy said...

Did you notice what adgitize is doing. I have a post on Adgitize tomorrow.

KAT said...

Congrats to you!! I never make it that high....

It depends if I can do the drops, and I can't do them always. But good for you!! :)

I have given you an award over at Candles, Crafts and Whatnot. Congrats!

:) Kat

Grampy said...

Good Morning.
I want to wish you a very Happy Weekend.And I too am going to advertise on adgitize a month at a time and see what happens.

Post a Comment