Saturday, October 10, 2009

Adgitize: Growing and Raising Rates

Adgitize your web site.

Adgitize to Raise Ad Prices in November. This is an announcement made by Ken Brown on the Adgitize blog as it turns one year on November. Starting next month, they are increasing their advertising rates from $14 to $ 24.

The increase is understandable for the business is growing and moving up, thus the need for more money to handle the demands of their members. In line with this price increase, the expected breakdown of earnings follows:

PointsOld Daily EarningsNew Daily Earnings
Less Than 200 points a dayNo ChangeNo Change
200 points a day15 cents a day24 cents a day
290 points a day22 cents a day35 cents a day
300 points a day44 cents a day72 cents a day
360 points a day53 cents a day86 cents a day
430 Points a day63 cents a day$1.03 a day
500 Points a day74 cents a day$1.20 a day

My advertisement will expire on October 21, so that means I would still be paying the previous amount of $14 for my renewal. Likewise, new Advertisers who will join this month of October will only pay $14.
By November, the ads price will be $24.

I've commented on Grampy and You's blog prior to writing this post and I said that "... I’ll continue being an advertiser… but every month, I will keep on deciding." For me, it would always be a matter of wait and see. If I will keep on earning enough to pay for an ad, (which I presume I would) based on the new earnings breakdown, then my ad will continue.

Being with Adgitize meet my needs of getting blog traffic, knowing great blogs and earning all at the same time. The system works effectively together with their excellent customer service.

Let me know what your thoughts are about this. Will you also continue to advertise on Adgitize at the new rate or drop-out?

3 comments:

Grampy said...

I think you know that I am staying.I would like to encourage people to stay.In fact if you haven"t joined or you don't advertise. This is a good time to do it.

bambie said...

i advertised with Adgitize but not for a whole month cuz i wanted to see first how it would benefit me. now that i've seen tremendous increase on my blog traffic and earnings, too, i think the increase is reasonable since it will mean increase in earnings, too.

Unknown said...

@ grampy, yes that's right and I am staying.

@ bambie, it's always great to earn and get traffic at the same time =)

Post a Comment