Monday, October 12, 2009

A Shopping Spree from Talbots

It's time to splurge on a new wardrobe! I'm checking out the items that I'll be purchasing if I have $500 giftcard from Talbots at hand right now.

Talbots is perfect when you want a classic outfit. They are the leading specialty retailer and direct marketer of women’s classic clothing, shoes and accessories. They offer an extensive range of timeless wardrobe options to flatter women of all shapes and sizes. Talbots is also known for their collections of modern chic designs.

I love pieces that I can mix-and-match and wear anytime, anywhere. I prefer a style that matches my lifestyle and my personality. I am choosing outfits that are classic yet vibrant at the same time.

First, I'll be getting this night-rose-colored Merino wool sweater dress. Wearing this would really make me look chic and fabulous! This is perfect for the cold season, which is just a few months away.

fashion sweater dress fashion hobo-bag

They have bags that really have caught my eye, but I am only choosing one this time. I'll get the purple Suede Hobo bag. This would be my go-everywhere bag!

Then, I'll grab one of this Refined cowl-neck tee in red - I love its dramatic neckline - and this red Buckle trim flats.

fashion tee fashion red flat shoes

Since I don’t want to be over budget, I’ll be keeping my $14 change for now. I’ll be back to spend it on Talbot’s accessories soon.

All these items can be purchased in Talbot stores, catalog and internet.

Now, I can totally understand why the woman behind the red chair confessions, which is Talbots fun and exciting new blog, is so addicted to Talbots. Wearing Talbot pieces is like wearing luxury all the time.

Post?slot_id=66162&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Post a Comment