This event aims to empower the start up innovators and traditional organizations to adapt E-Commerce & to learn from the following sessions and discussions about EPrivacy, Elogistics, EPayments, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, CRM, Strategy, E- Commerce and Going Global.
10 Start Up Innovators who have submitted their profiles to AECoE will be chosen. These Start Up Innovators will be given 5 minutes to present their company profile, products and services for everyone to see.
#AECoE is not just about learning, empowerment and inspiration but a potential future collaboration thru networking.
• Constantin Robertz- Managing Director, Zalora
• Lars Jeppesen- CEO, Tech One Global
• Jacqueline Van Den Ende- Managing Director, Lamudi
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber
• Janette Toral- Founder, Digital Club Filipino
• Subir Lohani- Managing Director, Carmudi
• Chinkee Tan- Book Author and Radio Host
• Robert Yupangco- CEO, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Frederic Levy- Founder & CEO, CashCashPinoy
• Camille Montejo- CEO, Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Bjorn Pardo- CEO, Xend Business Solutions
• Quentin Boucher- Managing Director, Ensogo
• Amor Maclang- Director for Communications, Geiser Maclang Marketing Communications Inc.
• Mannix Pabalan- CEO, Hashtag Digital
• Chris Kiklas- President, EmLogis
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creativoices Production
• Spanky Enriquez- Corporate Communications Consultant
Speakers are leaders from different industries and engaged in momentous pursuits of significance to the ASEAN region. Attendees are senior business people, high-ranking government officials and media journalists.
Registration Fee per delegate is Php 3,000.00 (inclusive of snacks, buffet lunch, conference, and expo).
3 Steps to Register:
1. Deposit the registration fee to
TAG Media and Public Relations
BPI Checking Account # 1680 0010 29
2. Scan the deposit slip
3. Send the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start-up companies interested in the “Pitch In” Session can still submit their company profile on or before September 30, 2015. The chosen companies will be included in the programme.
For partnership/sponsorship, please contact the organizer at 09166299381 or at email@example.com