Definitely a must do! I enjoy the bookay-ukay-style at this warehouse. Books scattered and stacked all over the place is a haven! Best thing - it's so near our place! I'm sure that book worms, book lovers and bargain hunters are also excited for this month-long warehouse sale - that's from August 1 to 31, 2015.
Last year, books were only 10 pesos each. This time, it's already 20 pesos - still, irresistible to miss, right?
Some tips if you're going to the warehouse:
- Best to go early and on a weekday.
- The spaces are narrow so leave your big, heavy bags at home.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, remember - it's a warehouse.
- Wear mask if you're sensitive to dust.
- Bring water as the heat can make you thirsty and spoil your book hunting.
- Bring your sturdy ecobag to put your purchases in. If not, either they'll straw-tie your books or place it in a box.
- Tag someone along to enjoy the book hunting experience.
- Check the shelves and dig under the piles of books on the table.
- When you got home, wipe the books with wash cloth (or wipes)
- Don't worry if you can't come on the first day or first week, there's something new to find every day!
- Expect lots of book hoarders.
You can read about my first trip to the Books for Less Warehouse Sale. And my second haul last year looks like this -
|my book lovers :)|
Happy book hunting!
Books for Less Warehouse Sale
August 1 - 31, 2015 (except Aug. 3, 10, 17 and 24) 9 AM to 6PM
643 Mercedes Ave. Brgy. San Miguel Pasig City