Monday, February 4, 2013

Donuts Overload with Mister Donut

I enjoy eating donuts with my family. There's something magical about donuts that never fails to keep us smiling. Everytime, I would went out without the kids, I'm sure they would always look forward to their "donuts pasalubong."

With this passion for donuts, I'm glad I was able to attend the Mister Donut's event held at Bigoli, Eastwood City and taste its newest offerings!

+ Bavarian Doubles

This year, Mister Donut continues to give excitement to everyone. I'm sure most of you had seen the Mister Donut TVC featuring comedian Michael V. and cute little Miss Philippines 2012 winner Ryzza Mae Dizon.

Who wouldn't get excited with eating a donut with two fillings? You can only get that from the Bavarian Doubles. That's two delectable flavors in one donut!



I love the Bavarian and Choco Fudge! My son loves it more. He can finish three Bavarian and Choco Fudge Doubles in one sitting!

Double the fun, double the enjoyment.

For only 130 pesos for a box of 10, or Php 13/piece, you can already enjoy these yummy treats.


+ Spread Love and Sweetness this Heart's Day

There's also a special Valentine’s Day treat from Mister Donut.


You can get 6 pieces Belgian Bites in a heart-shaped tin can plus a heart balloon for only Php 120. You can also add a bear for only Php 165 (so cute!). That's a complete gift already!

I love these sweet treats!
These belgian bites is something that I want to indulge in everyday!


+ Welcome Chinese New Year with DoChi

It's the first time that I've get to try this one. DoChi is a fusion of donut and buchi.

These are donut balls coated with toasted sesame seeds and filled with different flavored creme fillings - strawberry, mango and chocolate. For only Php 8/piece, we can already have a round and sticky treat for Chinese New Year.


You must try this to have "doble swerte" this year of the snake. It's available for a limited time only.


Have you tried these new treats from Mister Donut already?  Well, this is just the start. I'm sure Mister Donut will have more sweet surprises for everyone this year!


 Wag nang pahuhuli sa bagong kinababaliwan ng bayan. Head on to your nearest Mister Donut store and bring all these home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment