Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All These Winnings

I am passionate about receiving freebies and joining contests. Oftentimes I get lucky and sometimes I lose. Year 2009 had been my year of incalculable winning moments- online and offline - from gift certificates, movie and concert passes, food items, books, beauty products, shirts and a whole lot more! Glad that my family, relatives and friends had enjoyed every item and gift certificates I had shared with them. The year ended with Skylah getting a Growee giftpack from MomsToday and Brent winning as KB March Calendar Model.


Navi planner FB-FemaleNetwork

 
lipstick from Maybelline Philippines

My luck seem to continue and year 2010 came with a Bang! At the start of this year, I've already won all these - a 10K gift certificate from Jancen, BDJ planners, a Navi Planner, a Ninja Assassin gift pack from Clickthecity, a Maybelline lipstick, and a box of Postres del Cielo's gourmet polvoron.. It's like I'm seeing my name all over!

 
BDJ Planner from Fashionistas By Heart - WMN


 
BDJ Planner from Spot.ph


Postres del Cielo polvoron from Myfoodtrip

I am more happier knowing that more friends and family members have their own share of winning streaks too. Kzone freebies for Brent and my little sister, a planner for hubby, a lipstick for mama, a Cosmo planner, BDJ and lipstick for my sister Liv.


Kzone freebies
For all these and other winning moments to come, I am really grateful. And I hope that the rain will continue to pour.

7 comments:

Marice said...

congrats sissy :)

David Funk said...

Congrats Czaroma for all those winnings! It looks like 2010 will be another great year for you!

Best wishes my dear friend!

*josie* said...

congrats, wishing more freebies to come! :)

nicquee said...

congratz!!!

bambie said...

congratulations dear! you sure are one lucky fella.:-)

Badet said...

Wow, I hope I can brush up on some of your lucky genes. I'm not lucky on raffles and contests.

klivengood said...

wow..ang dami...balato naman jan..lol Congrats..sana mahawa ako sa swerte mo hahaha.

Post a Comment