Friday, October 23, 2009

Working Mom magazine's Lifeworks Series

Be part of Working Mom magazine's Lifeworks Series. Unlock your children's leadership potential. Nourish your children with the right nutrients and instill the right values. Join the parenting seminar on October 24, 2009, 2 - 5 pm at the 4th floor, cinema lobby Trinoma mall.

This seminar is for parents with kids ages 4-6 years old. Entrance is free, but you have to pre-register. To register send your details - name, address, company and designation, age, and contact number - to lifeworksseries@gmail.com with the subject "Mylac XL Prep."
Registration is until October 23 only.


2 comments:

bambie said...

Wow! This is really great. I'm no mom yet but I do have lots of friends who are working moms. I'm sure they can benefit from this. Thanks for sharing! Oh and thanks also for commenting on my blog.☺

bambie said...

hi again dear!☺ i'm back. i just wanted to tell you that there's an award waiting for you over at My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf. i hope you can find the time to grab it.

thanks!

Post a Comment