Saturday, October 31, 2009

Prizes from Trinoma Mall

Prizes Trinoma Vibe Correspondent Promo

After more than a month, my husband and I claimed our prizes at Trinoma Mall. My husband, my youngest sister and I won these prizes in the Vibe Correspondent Promo contest last September. We got Trinoma movie passes, L'Oreal Revitalift Aqua Milky Toner & The Body Shop Shower Gel and Crossings GCs worth P500.

It's just a simple contest where I've answered the questions - What would you like featured on Vibe?

We seldom visit Trinoma Mall, in fact, I have not taken my kids at this mall yet (and this phrase is part of my winning answer). It just feel great receiving these treats from Trinoma.

3 comments:

Mharms said...

Weee! congratulations!
Take care,

Marly
of
Workplace On The Web
Mhar's Display
Any Day Shop
Food Sense
Blogger's Tech Notes
Bundles Of Joy
Emotionally Entertaining

onlinewriter said...

Hi! Been a long time. You won AGAIN? haha bilib na talaga ako sa swerte mo. And seeing your other posts,your family has been quite busy attending cool events. Happy for you. =)

Unknown said...

@ MarlyMS, thanks :)

@ online writer, it's great to see you here again! and I'm just glad having some time attending those events... thanks :)

Post a Comment