Friday, June 5, 2009

Winning at LetsGoSago and Red Ribbons' Contest!

Wow, another winning moment!

It’s the first contest I’ve joined at LetsGoSago – a food and travel blog. Luckily, I placed 2nd in his Red Ribbon sponsored contest and I’ll get to receive a Red Ribbon gift certificate worth Php 1000. It was through a fellow friend from a mommy network, Rowena that I initially learned that I’m one of the winners… and she won in the contest too!

Here's the official winning announcement:

letsgosago red ribbon contest
It's a contest that had started last May 10 and it was only last May 29, after buying 2 slices of Red Ribbon’s Cookies and Cream that I’ve thought of joining the contest. I even had second thoughts of joining the contest since I haven’t written an entry yet and I haven’t taken a good picture of the cake! We we’re out the whole Sunday, and with determination, I rushed writing my entry and submitted it at exactly 11:45 pm… that was 15 minutes before the May 31st deadline! Whew! I can’t imagine that I still made it and that I’ve won the contest as well.

My kids thought that we didn’t win. My daughter Skylah told me, “mommy, sayang hindi tayo nanalo ng Red Ribbon”. They would be really surprised once they knew we’ve won!

Amidst all the adversities, life has still been good (praying that it will always be); and I am happier knowing that at my kids' early years, they are sharing every single life moments with me.

A Woman Remembers her winning entry.

2 comments:

iceah said...

hey congrats swerte ka talaga pag sumasali ka no nananalo ka lagi c: congrats dear c:

Unknown said...

@iceah, thanks so much :)... sa contests may slight luck, pero baka sa lotto wala! hehehe

Post a Comment