Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mango Bag Choices from Ensogo

Mango bags are must-haves in every woman's wardrobe. For me, I need a bag that's sturdy, practical and spacious at the same time, which makes a Mango bag my top choice.

It's great that Mango bags are still on sale at Ensogo!

Here are 3 bags that I am considering:

Mango Touch Saffiano Tote Bag - Navy Blue
Also available in black and red.
Php 1544
I find this sleek and basic bag extremely functional. This bag is perfect for casual shopping trip or weekend errands where I can stash my belongings easily. It's simple yet beautifully made. With a top zip fastening and inner zip pocket, smaller items can be kept safe and secured.

Mango Pebbled Cross-Body Bag - Cream
Also available in black and blue.

Php 1199
This bag fits my grab-and-go lifestyle perfectly. It is where I can carry my belongings in chic style. There's plenty of space to store my belongings and a shoulder strap that can be adjusted for a perfect fit.

Mango Woven Bag - Peach
Also available in black and red.

Php 1299
I love this travel-friendly bag. This one is spacious yet remains to be fashionable. I love that it gives a sophisticated twist to the usual shopping bag. It's roomy enough to carry everyday essentials with ease.

So if you're looking for a bag too, don't miss this exciting deal from Ensogo Philippines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment