There are a variety of massage systems available, and of course, we tried everything. It's a do-it-yourself push button system that gives you the freedom to choose the water equipment to use. My kids had a grand time. They enjoyed the Bubble Bed and the Lazy River most.
Hydrotherapy massage: a kind of therapeutic massage that utilizes “Ultrasonic Jet System” that massages specific areas of the body with its aquatic jets strategically located to relax and soothe tired and aching muscles. This treatment is best done in heated water. - Ace Water Spa FAQHydrotherapy massage is beneficial to our health. It's a great stress reliever to soothe aching muscles. We all felt relaxed, rejuvenated and refreshed.
|another great spa experience :)|
Trying the Herbal Pools.
Kids are not allowed in this area. My parents and I enjoyed this relaxing aromatic experience. I was able to try the red herbal pool, the Mint green tea pool (36 degrees Celsius) and the yellow Jasmine pool (38 degrees Celsius). I find the Lavander purple pool too hot for me (40 degrees).
And the Lap pool.
We also took a swim at the lapping pool. It's 25m and about 4.3 feet deep. There's a separate side for the "fun swim" and those who can swim non-stop. My son took his first swimming lessons here under Bert Lozada Swimming School. [Read about my son's swimming lesson here.]
|lap pool... taken around 9 pm|
- Best to go during weekdays - during opening hours or after 6 pm
- Wear proper swimming attire (no undergarments allowed)
- Bring your own towel
- Take caution in trying out the hot herbal pools, steam and sauna
- Immerse into the ice cold pool after the hot herbal to keep the body temperature and heart rate at normal level
- Taking photos are not allowed inside locker room and the spa area
- Swimming caps are provided (just return it afterwards)
- Separate locker rooms for male and female
- Inside the locker room, there's a separate area to take a shower and change
- Take a shower first before heading to the spa pool
You'll get to enjoy everything -
- Kids Area: Bucket Splash, Lazy River, Kiddie Pool, Floor Fountain
- Soft Massages: Bubble Bed, Bubble Pool, Bubble Massage
- Medium Massages: Rainfall Acupuncture, Hydro-Buoyancy Massage, Buttocks Massage, Jet Chair
- Hard Massages: Head & Shoulder Massage, Multi-Point Massage, Water Falls, Waist Jet Massage, Upper Body Jet Massage, High Pressure Massage
- Hot Herbal Pools
- Steam, Sauna and Pools
Ace Water Spa is highly recommended. Security, privacy and cleanliness remains to be at its best!
The hotel staff of Ace Hotel and Suites was also kind enough and volunteered to take our photo. Thank you.
|thanks for taking our photo :)|
Ace Water Spa Pasig, D´ ACE Suites
United St., cor. Brixton St. near Pioneer, Pasig City