Sunday, October 20, 2013

Driving Through Life: Rev Up Your Ride with Foton

A well-lived life is like driving a car.

My journey through life has been a long and winding road. It had taken me past several mile markers. There were smooth, straight and rough paths... days when I live life in the fast lane, and days when I take it real slow. Times when I have to watch the dial on the dashboard slowly failing until it reaches empty. Yet, mustering to fill it back up with what I have left.

Yes, I keep on going. One stop after the other, one turn in another. I make a choice to speed up, slow down, swerve, and avoid the traffic, just so I can continue on my path. Not just for me, but more importantly, for my kids and my family.

As I keep my focus on the road ahead to reach my destination, I continue to make turns and make minor adjustments along the way.

Behind the Wheel

Every time I step on the car, I remember the importance of looking at the rear view mirror. It's like reflecting on where I've been, checking who may be behind or how I reach where I am now. That fleeting glance gives me a perspective that behind me is the past and the future lies ahead.

Still, what's in front of me might not always be bliss, but I remain optimistic. I am certain that if I try to drive in reverse, I would experience an inescapable crash. Looking in the rear view once in a while helps, but I never let my eyes linger for so long for fear that I might miss the curves ahead.

Keep Driving.

There are lots of different roads to take, but I always have to choose the right path. I learned to detour and make a U-turn. Every journey makes life worthwhile.

Yes, I don't have to stay on the road I am currently on. I can change gears and continue to adapt. It proves one thing - that I am willing to embrace and drive in a different direction anytime - to a greater road ahead, and even behind a new wheel.

Life is a highway, and I'm always ready to drive!


Driving a Futon

Now, it's time to answer the question - "Why would I swap our old car for a Foton?" 

Some things are never meant to last. It’s time to gear up and embrace those changes, just what it has always been. Living with a Futon is more than the realization of a dream, it is the fullfilment of our family's ultimate need.

A woman in her Futon is a beautiful thing! This would make me feel more powerful while on the road. It projects an undeniable presence giving me a better driving view and command on the road.

On the intersection.
I have a choice between the Thunder or the new View Traveller van - which is yet to be unveiled at the Foton Big Show on October 25 to 27. Better watch out for that!

Thunder
For this moment, let me choose the Thunder.

Let the Foton Thunder be my King and I will ultimately be the Queen!

The maneuverability, spacious rear seating and the incredibly comfortable driver's seat will give me that certain cachet as I drive that dependable and powerful vehicle. I can be behind the wheel feeling powerful and up tall! Or be its passenger feeling safe and comfortable!

This would be a family vehicle that can accommodate the many different roles I play in life - wife, parent, professional, friend, adventurer, and a lot more.

I can drive a Foton and still be a lady in every sense of the word!

I want a Futon to navigate safely through traffic and reach our destinations. How great it would be to see what's coming towards me for I'm looking through the big windshield in front of me. Not only is it capable of hauling everything, it is the perfect weekend adventure and getaway vehicle.

Outstanding design, cost-efficiency, functionality and family-friendliness, makes it a winner in every sense. Added to this is its dominating aura that somehow elevates innovation and transforms reality. While it looks tough and modern from the outside, its interiors simplicity is not over-bearing.

Its powerful Cummins-sourced 2.8L CRDi diesel engine 160HP equals great performance. Its dual front airbags and anti-lock brakes will keep us safe. This would allow me to handle the rough living conditions on the road with strength and quiet confidence.

Simply put, I just have to roar away with that THUNDER!

Why choose the new Futon View Traveller van? 

Ever since I got married, we've been on the move - from Makati, Mandaluyong, Pasig up to Cainta - as to where our next place would be, I have no idea yet.

Grateful enough that through those years, our family car and SUV made our daily journey more convenient. Still, moving all our stuff from one place to another is always challenging. It took us numerous trips to transport our things.

Yes, I drive with a purpose in mind. Our family do what we love most - from buying furniture to bringing the whole family along on getaways. The large and spacious interior makes it all possible.

Aside from that, the kids are growing and our family is getting bigger! The wide and spacious interior, plus the comfort and safety is definitely a big plus. Now, our family can enjoy riding together in one big van! Gas savings and the moment of togetherness it would bring are beyond compare.


Drive through Life like a Futon


It's time to own a Futon!

Changes doesn't always mean starting anew, sometimes it also means continuing my journey through life. I have choices but I know with Futon, my life would keep on running smoothly and efficiently as possible.

I am ready to accelerate. This would keep me on my journey, but this time, with renewed vigor, strength and enthusiasm. And definitely more exciting!

With Futon, I can drive with all my might... way beyond borders!


Foton Big Show 2013 Grand Launch

See this for yourself!



Join Foton’s Big Show 2013′s Grand Launch at the World Trade Center on October 25 and witness the launching of the new Foton View Traveller, and also groove with the FOTON Dancing Wheel Loader, which is the first in the Philippines. Get a chance to trade-in your old vehicles from October 26 to 27 avail of BIG DISCOUNTS and BIG REWARDS when purchasing FOTON vehicles at the event. Receive amazing giveaways just for coming and you get even more when you test drive our passenger vehicles or attend our forums and trainings. No entrance fee!

I encourage you to go out there, do a test drive to appreciate the strength, revel in its features and understand the practicality and the versatility of Foton vehicles.

Register here: http://bit.ly/FotonContest

Go ahead, don't miss this great show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment