Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dance On The Floor

"I'm on the floor, floor. I love to dance."

Weeks ago, I remember the delight watching my kids while their practicing their dance steps for the school program. They had much fun trying out, imitating each other's step and dancing together. We had a wood flooring at home and they enjoyed moving and dancing on that small space that we have just outside the bedroom.

A dance studio at home would surely be a great dream for my kids, especially my daughter. This house project is something that we can add to our bucket list once we have our own house with an extra space for a huge room. She can turn, jump and work on her movements even without the teacher and even when no one is watching. She can dance after studying or when playing with toys start to bore her out.

Now, it would be great to know what kind of wood flooring a dance studio dance floor is made up of. There are hardwood dance floors which are of the free-floating kind which can be easily installed for makeshift dance studios.

I've seen wonderful types of Bloomingdale wood floors. This kind would look perfect in all areas of the house. It's rich and appealing look can give any room a wonderful atmosphere. Hardwood is good flooring investment for will surely last for many years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment