it might be stormy now but it can't rain forever."
It's been raining nonstop and several areas in Metro Manila and nearby provinces are already flooded.
Classes and some government offices had been suspended due to the bad weather.
Remind yourself to:
- Be safe.
- Stay indoors and avoid travelling as much as possible.
- Be alert and listen to the news.
- Have an emergency kit ready.
- Charge your mobile phones.
- Keep your important documents safe.
- Be prepared for emergency evacuation.
Also refer to this comprehensive list of government information during national disaster. http://www.gov.ph/government-information-during-natural-disasters/
Keep praying that floods will subside and everyone will be safe.