I renewed my NBI Clearance and applied for NBI clearance renewal card weeks ago. The lines at SM Megamall's NBI kiosk was too long so I decided to transfer at Park Square I in Makati.
If you need yo renew your NBI Clearance, bring your personal copy (the original one) at their satellite office nearest your area. These NBI Kiosks accept NBI Clearance renewal from 1998 to present. Make sure that the barcode is still clear and readable by the computer. Kiosks also accepts change in address. Please note that these kiosks don't process new applications.
List of NBI Kiosk for renewal applications:
1. Park Square I, Makati City
2. SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City
3. Tutuban Center Mall, Divisoria Manila
4. Baguio City Hall Porta Vaga, Baguio City
5. Robinsons Mall, Cagayan de Oro City
6. Robinsons Mall, Cebu City
7. Victoria Mall, Davao City
8. Gaisano Mall, Iloilo City
9. South Central Market, Lawaan, Talisay City, Cebu
For first time or New Applicant, you may proceed at any NBI Offices. There are NBI offices at all city halls in Metro Manila. Don't forget to bring a valid ID. Those with a 'hit' or namesakes are advised to proceed here directly.
NBI Renewal Card
This NBI Renewal Card is an an electronic card that stores a person's fingerprints and photo. You can use this card every time you need to renew your NBI Clearance. This will help make your next renewal easier.
You can avail of this NBI Renewal Card once you have your NBI clearance certificate. NBI Clearance must be two months old or lesser prior to renewal card application. All you need to do is present the clearance certificate a the Renewal Card booth at the NBI kiosks or offices and pay Php 120.00.
1. Naturalization, Cancelation on ACR or Repatriation (Php. 415.00)
2. Change of Name, Business License, NFA, SEC, TBC, Adoption, POEA, PRA Requirement, Permit to Carry Firearm (Php. 165.00)
3. Travel Abroad, Immigration Requirement, Visa Seaman, Seaman’s Book, TBC for RTO, Marriage Requirement (Php 115.00)
4. Local Employment, Customs Pass ID,Enlistment AFP, DND, DOT Requirement, ID Purposes and Other Requirement (Php. 115.00)