Friday, January 7, 2011

Feel Like Home at The Legend Villas

I used to pass by Legend Villas when I was working at a company located at Sheridan St. and when I transferred in a company at Robinson's Cybergate Tower 3, Mandaluyong. I remember taking notice of their interesting promos and Family Weekend Packages. It was only last December, during the mommy blogger's party, that I get to experience a stay at Legend Villas.

photo source: Legend Villas website
As I step inside the place, the homey ambiance and an accommodating staff welcomed me. The villas classic laid-back atmosphere and its Vigan-like architecture, which is far cry from the luxurious hotels around the Metropolis, is indeed impressive.

The party was held at their Executive Suite, a spacious 1-bedroom suite with living and dining areas, jacuzzi, a kitchenette, phone, cable TV and wifi connection. I love the room's cabin feel and home-like lodging.

The Legend Villas is a place where you can truly relax, unwind and feel at home.

It's an ideal place for business meetings, banquets, corporate and social events. Aside from these, a swimming pool and poolside jacuzzi, a fitness gym, a business center and massage services are also available. It's a Filipino-owned company managed by the Legend Hotels.
Legend Villas Ballroom
swimming pool
My few hours of stay at Legend Villas had been so heartwarming and pleasant. It's an experience that feels so much like home. How I wish to go back and enjoy a weekend stay with my family. It's a good place to unwind while the metropolis is at its busiest. I want to try the food and buffet offerings at Lola Maria Restaurant too.

Lola Maria Coffee Shop
This place is highly recommended. You don't need to go out of town if you want to relax and unwind. Their room rates and accommodations are reasonably priced. You can visit the place or log on to their website to check the best rates online.

Legend Villas
Pioneer corner Madison Streets
Mandaluyong City
www.legendvillas.com.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment