Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Proud to See the Difference

Just like every parent, I'm proud to see the difference in kids and their achievements, no matter how small or hughe it might seem to be.

Nestle Nido 3+ celebrates these moments of our kids and gives parents the chance to show off their pride and joy with the world. Thousands of candid kids' photos was shown on digital billboards along EDSA. 

Nido_Proud to see the difference, Nido 3+

The photo of my daughter, along with other NIDO 3+ kids, was shown last July 18, 2010 for ten seconds at:
EDSA Southbound (near Boni Avenue) between 11:00 AM – 1:00PM
SM North EDSA between 12:00 PM - 2:00PM

Nido 3+ Proud to see the difference billboard, EDSA digital billboard, Nido


My kids are true Nido milk drinkers... and I'm truly a proud Nido mom! 

3 comments:

Jane said...

congrats! This is really something that we parents should be proud of...

Unknown said...

Congratulations dear. You know I live in Pioneer so that digital billboard is a part of my view. Sayang! Di ko alam na kasama pala si Skylah doon. Ang ganda sis huh. Super.

Lisa said...

Congratulations :)

Post a Comment