Monday, July 12, 2010

Pininho, Expressory For My Havaianas


My plain-year-old Havs got jazzed by this cute little accessory from Pininho.

Pininho is a Portugese word for ""Cute Little Pin." These are fun and quirky decorative pin that adds personality to our favorite Havaianas.

I love looking at the variety of designs and colors that really suit every mood and personality. It's the coolest accessory around.

Thanks to Kinney of Manila Shopaholic and Pininho Philippines for giving me a pink skull Pininho! Love it... it's my first expressory!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ang ganda sis! Really cute pin for your pair of havs. Bagay talaga ang black at pink.

Kinney said...

Hi, Dear!

Thanks for joining again my contest! =) Hope you continuously visit my site. Nice blog by the way! =)

Thanks and Regards,
Kinney

Post a Comment