Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Exciting World of Kidsandbabies



I am proud seeing my daughter Skylah as one of the kid models in Kidsandbabies.org, the newest website for kids and babies. It's a site wherein our little ones can become superstars.

You can see Skylah in the banner header and in the side bar together with the other kiddie models-superstars.

Kidsandbabies.org is still in beta stage though I am inviting you all to register and have fun with all the mommies and daddies. The December contest is already ongoing. There would be a contest all year round for 2010 where you can join your little ones.


To those who are joining, I hope you can also give my son Brent a vote. He's currently part of the December contest. I joined him in the contest, even if I don't have much time to make points, for I want to take part in the exciting world of Kidsandbabies.org.

0 comments:

Post a Comment