Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Vote for A Woman Remembers for the 2009 Bloggers’ Choice Special Award

Philippine Blog Awards 2009 Bloggers’ Choice Special Award nominee
A Woman Remembers is a finalist in the Philippine Blog Awards 2009 Bloggers’ Choice Special Award . I have no idea I was on the list until I checked on my site’s analytics, which I normally do twice a month.

This is exciting and I feel so happy just seeing my blog in the list of nominees. With all those great blog finalists, I know that I have a very slim chance at winning.
My blog is not competitive, still, being recognized could really be remarkable. Just being on the list makes me proud being part of the Philippine blogosphere.

So, I need everyone’s support. Yes, you can vote for me! I hope that my blog followers and regular blog visitors would vote for me. However, only Filipino bloggers can vote. I guess my International bloggers friends can simply wish me luck.

To vote, you must be a Filipino blogger. Create a post expressing that you are voting for my blog. You can make a post similar to this:

My Vote for the 2009 Bloggers' Choice Award (National)

I vote for A Woman Remembers
Bloggers' Choice Award
2009 Philippine Blog Awards

After making your post, fill out and submit the Voter's Form here.

To those who would be voting for me, thank you so much! Let me know if you did. I would really appreciate your vote even if I don’t get that blog award. I would always remember that you’ve made a blog post to support me and my blog.

Voting is only until October 7, 2009.