This June 2014, I got my first-ever Belle De Jour Beauty Box. I got impressed with the lovely packaging. Totally cute and charming, right?
|so gorgeous :)|
Opening the box filled my day with such delight. It's an exclusive Benefit cosmetics box!
|exclusive Benefit cosmetics!|
|love all these Benefit cosmetics deluxe samples :)|
- It’s Potent Eye Cream (14.2 ml Php 1800)- helps get rid of dark circles for that brighter, younger-looking eyes.
- Benefit Benetint (12.5 ml Php 1,700) - the popular rose-tinted lips and cheek tint
- Benefit Lollitint (12.5 ml Php 1,700) - in long-wearing candy-orchid tint for that natural, rosy glow
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer (3.5g Php 1,600) - a "crease-control concealer" that hides dark circles and diffuses fine lines for a smooth and natural look
- Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer (15.5 g Php 1900) -an instant PRO-long primer that locks foundation for 15 flawless hours
- Benefit Big Easy BB Cream (35 ml Php 2,000) - a multi-balancing complexion perfector that even out skin tone and conceal imperfections.
- Benefit Professional PRO Balm, two 3 ml tubes (22 ml Php 1600)- a lightweight balm that gives translucent pore coverage to achieve smoother-than-smooth skin.
- 1 Free Makeupper
- 1 Brow service (for only Php 300.00 with any product purchase)
|vouchers and be beautiful stickers :)|
Now, I can have my own experiences with Benefit. The BDJ box came right in time to help women in the transition from sunny to rainy days.
Having this box is worth it. It only costs Php 580. With all these treasure, I can get to try amazing Benefit products. The products might not be in full-sizes, but for me, it's better to start with deluxe samples to see what I need most and what works for me best rather than buying them all in full-sizes.
No wonder why BDJ boxes sold out fast.
As what this BDJ box says, "let the beauty begin!" So if you want to get your dose of beauty box surprise, subscribe to BDJ box.